Monday 30 March 2015

Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards Best Dressed

Hello everyone.

Sorry for the lack of posting I've just been really busy and kinda lacking inspiration. But I do have a few posts for you this week to entertain you.

First up is my best dressed at the KCA's. I must admit I used to love watching this awards show when I was little but I defs haven't watched it in  many years (although I do miss seeing celebs get a good sliming).

This years lucky celebs to get the treatment were, Nick Jonas and 5SOS who have been super excited to get slimed for weeks now. Cuties. 

Now, onto the outfits...

I really loved the way Iggy was styled for this awards night. She looked beautiful and it was quite a different look from her normal red carpet appearances. I thought the skirt was breathtaking and her hair slicked back into a sleek curled pony, really tied the outfit together.

This past year I've really fallen in love with Sarah's red carpet looks. She has been on my best dressed the past few occasions as she has been so on point! I really adored this look because she looked youthful but also sophisticated, she found the balance perfectly. And can I say her hair is looking FABULOUS! Makes me want to cut mine short... just kidding, I'm never going short again.

My final fave look of the night came from Disney star, Zendaya. She looked like a freaking supermodel! The stripes, the colour blocking, THAT HAIR. So in love. I have a feeling she is slowly becoming my style crush so I will definitely be keeping an eye on her.

Who were your best dressed?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig