Tuesday 10 March 2015

Boots Haul

Hello everyone.


So on Sunday I made my way to Boots as I needed to pick up a few things, and ended up spending £68. How did that even happen?! I haven't even bought any makeup either. Boots just seems to make me want to buy too much.


The first thing I picked up was the La Roche-Posay Effacer Anti-Blemish System. Now I've been using the Effacer Duo Corrective cream for just over a year now and absolutely love it! I ran out of it on Saturday hence I needed a new one. I was also on the look out for a new cleanser and thought I might as well buy this seeing as it was £32 so I was saving money really. I'm excited to try the foaming gel and toner so I shall let you know how I get on with it.


Next up was a repurchase/newbie in Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. If you've read my blog before you'll know I've been using this for about 6 months I want to say, however I've not tried this one before. This one is especially for Combination and Sensitive skin and I think it's only come out recently as I've never seen it before.


With this product I actually only heard about it an hour before I went to Boots because LOOK tweeted about it being one of Kate Middleton's fave things, therefore I had to have! This is the Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil which is supposed to be good for scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles. Now I'm only 22 so don't really suffer with fine lines and wrinkles, I do however suffer from quite bad acne scarring on my cheeks. It has improved slightly after 5 sessions of Derma Pen however, I'm curious to see if this helps them a bit more. If it's good enough for the future Queen, it's good enough for me.


This product is Pond's Eye Contour Cream. I've been on the look out for a new eye cream and I've heard great things about Pond's products and well, it was only £6.99 so thought I'd give it a go. It says it has vitamin E to help improve skin hydration, pro-vitamin B5 to help restore and soften the eye contour skin, jojoba oil and she butter to help protect, nourish and calm skin. Sounds fab.


Finally, I picked up Fudge Urban Dry Shampoo in crisp pear and vanilla. I've been looking for a new dry shampoo and well the packaging of this really convinced me. It smells dead yummy too.

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what do you think?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig