Saturday 4 April 2015

OOTD - Easter Weekend

Hello everyone,

So today I have a new outfit post for you, finally! I actually wore this outfit yesterday to Good Friday mass (being a good catholic gal) and then after when I went out to dinner with my friend for a much needed catch up.




These fabulous heels made an appearance yesterday and I'd like to reiterate how comfy they are! I wore them all day to work last week and was completely fine and the same yesterday. I'm so glad I found them and have them in my life!

To go with the heels I wore a simple striped top with my ripped jeans. I adored these jeans when I bought them last year and over the last few weeks I've been enjoying them again.

Now this jacket I actually bought when I was in Milan for my 21st way back in October 2013. I'm embarrassed to say yesterday was the first time I've ever worn it. Hell, the tag was still on. Oops. I do love it though! The pattern is amazing and the colours really made the outfit pop.

I've also been loving the ear cuff look recently. I wore this on a night out last week and was like, why do I not wear this more?! I've also noticed Topshop have been stocking some, so maybe this is a trend that is coming back for summer...

Do you guys have any plans for Easter?

Jacket - Alcott Los Angelas 
Top - Primark
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - Zara
Ear cuff - River Island

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those shoes are lush! x
    http://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad it's getting warmer so I can wear them more :) x

      Delete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig