Thursday 2 April 2015

ASOS Wish List

Hello everyone.

So today is a wish list post featuring ASOS. I've been loving a lot of products on ASOS's site recently and it was so hard to narrow it down to 7 items.


Out of these 7 items I especially adore the denim wide leg trousers and the rainbow glitter shoes. Imagine them together! Oh my god I just did... FAB!

I forget how much ASOS really do have some great items until I properly have a browse. Like actually set time aside to look through thousands of products. I will definitely have to have a little spend very soon, as well, how can I not buy these items!

1) £30
2) £75
3) £60
4) £15
5) £40
6) £56
7) £ 85

Have you bought anything or are lusting over from ASOS?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig