Monday 20 April 2015

OOTD - Denim Skirt And V-Neck Top

Hello everyone!

Today is an outfit post for you all. 



I'm obsessed with this button through skirt from ASOS. I was finally able to buy it about a month ago after trying since before Christmas. This skirt was ALWAYS sold out! This skirt is also perfect at acing my all time favourite trend, the 70's.

I teamed this beaut white v-neck top and my croc ankle boots to bring the outfit together.

Top - Topshop
Skirt - ASOS
Boots - Schuh
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Cute combo. It's good that you managed to get the skirt. I find that happens a lot with items I'm after on Asos, with them being sold out. I love that shirt too.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samio :) I know right and then I can't stop thinking about them and I want them even more! x

      Delete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig