Monday 23 November 2015

OOTD - Sixties In Boston

Hello everyone.

Today I'm bringing you my first outfit of the day in about a million years! I wore this outfit while I was in Boston on my 23rd birthday (how did I get so old?!) It was such a beaut autumn day, clear blue skies and a chill in the air, my favourite kind of day.

I adore this outfit. When I stumbled across this dress in Zara I was like, where have you been all my life?! It's the perfect dress for the day, just layer a jumper underneath to keep you warm, but great for the evening on it's own.

So, onto the outfit...





Coat - New Look
Dress - Zara
Jumper - M&S
Boot - New Look
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love everything about this outfit. You look amazing! Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful coat and I love your knee highs!

    whiteshirtchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia :) I've not taken this coat off since I bought it! x

      Delete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig